Today I'm crazily excited to be taking part in piCture pOlish Blog Fest 2013!
This year is a bit special because the theme of this piCture pOlish Blog Fest is: bloggers! So let's celebrate the ‘Year of the Blogger’ and all my amazing nail polish fellows around the world who do beautiful nail art!
The challenge was to create a cute and pretty nail art with 3 piCture pOlish shades that was sent to us, including a step-by-step tutorial! I'm really curious to see what all the participants will create for this occasion!
So I have a nail art created with piCture pOlish Fairy Floss, Flirt, and Wisteria!
I first wanted to create a pattern inspired by Mondrian but with the colors provided by piCture pOlish but then when I had the three polishes in my hands I thought they would look great as a gradient ;D so that's how I came up with the idea of this nail art!
And here is the tutorial of this manicure!
- All nail art creations done for piCture pOlish during this Blog Fest will go into the running to be chosen to create a collaboration shade with piCture pOlish launched in 2014! How amazing and exciting!
- There is 3 awards that will be voted and chosen as follows via piCture pOlish special Pinterest Blog Fest 2013 board:
- 1 x Award - as voted by piCture pOlish friends and fans
- 1 x Award - as voted by all participants of Blog Fest 2013
- 1 x Award - as voted by Jules & Megs of piCture pOlish
So don't forget that you can vote for your favorite nail art on piCture pOlish Pinterest page ;)