Essie Mix 'n' match and BPS plate10:35 PM
Have I already told you that I love mix 'n' match manicures? I've already shown you 2 different mix 'n' match manicures on my blog (see HERE) and I guess I'll make more of them because I really really like this style ;D
Today is an all Essie manicure!
For this all Essie manicure I used from index to pinkie:
- Cashmere Bathrobe (2 coats, reviewed here) with a dot with No Place Like Chrome (dotting tool from Born Pretty Store (see here))
- Belugaria (1 coat, reviewed here)
- Licorice (2 coats) stamped with No Place Like Chrome using Born Pretty Store image plate QA71.
- Sleek Stick in 09 Stickers And Stones (nail stickers)
- thumb (not featured): Cashmere Bathrobe (2 coats)
I really like Cashmere Bathrobe and was happy to use it again! I must admit Belugaria is quite weird, there is so much texture! I don't think I would like it on all nails but as an accent, it's alright! I used only 1 coat because I didn't want to have too much texture. I did this manicure yesterday and I'm still wearing it. The Sleek Sticks are still looking nice on both my pinkies. They were easy to apply and I'm glad I got this set because it looks awesome! I didn't apply top coat on top.
For my ring finger, I used Born Pretty Store image plate QA71 image plate. This plate costs only $2.99 and currently there is a special sale for christimas and it's only $1.99!! You can buy it HERE!
Sincerely, $1.99 for such a great plate is a steal! The plate works so well! Have you seen how crisp the design came on my ring finger? I definitely need more of this QA image plates from Born Pretty!!
And! You can use my coupon code AB5X31 to get 10% off your order! and don't forget that shipping is free ;)